JK Aircon recommends aircon chemical wash when your aircon starts leaking water, no smoothness in airflow or if the aircon is not serviced for more than nine months and other reasons. With the help of chemical the dust, molds, and germs are removed that are stuck in the aircon unit. Once the chemical is applied, the high-pressure steam is used to clear all the dust. It is advisable to go for aircon chemical wash once in a year or after every nine months to 1 year.
- Check and Clean of the air conditioning external front covers and panels
- Check and Clean of the air filters
- Check ,spray chemical and steam flush through the blower wheel and fan blade
- Check ,spray chemical and steam flush through the unit evaporator coils
- Check and Clean condensation water drainage pan
- Check and spray chemical and flush through the water drainage pipe
- Check and monitor the operating condition of aircon unit
One time service
|Nos of aircon unit||One time service|
|1 fancoil||$60 per unit|
|2 fancoil to 5 fancoil||$50 per unit|
|6 fancoil and above||$45 per unit|
|Condenser steam||$50 per unit|
- For appointment booking please contact HOTLINE 66842801.
- All price stated above for 9000btu to 22000btu fancoil only.
- Warranty 1 month